Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sciatica Pain - Chiropractic Treatment & Acupuncture

I fell during my sixth month of pregnancy. Since that day, I continue to suffer painful bouts of Sciatica from time to time. Previously, I had been treated by my Primary Care Physician for back and shoulder pain and was prescribed bed rest, so I know better than to go back. Recently, I went to a chiropractor. While I felt the treatments were working and would recommend my chiro to anyone, I wanted to supplement my treatments. What I believe helped even more was the acupuncture I received. I had tried it once before but this time, the acupuncturist used electrical impulses followed by deep tissue massage applied directly to the affected area. Although I required another treatment for full recovery, results were immediate and the cost, only $40/visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment