Saturday, January 3, 2009

Health Care System

As soon as my bout with heavy periods ended, I was greeted with a UTI and began a round of antibiotics. This was September. By December, I was still suffering from what I thought were recurring UTI's. Without health care, I had to go to a clinic. Each time I returned, I received more antibiotics, even though urine tests didn't show the presence of bacteria. My symptoms persisted, so I requested a pelvic exam and got a February appointment. During my final visit, the Physician's Assistant that was treating me suggested that I might have a yeast infection instead of a UTI but prescribed more antibiotics just to be safe and ordered me back in two weeks for a follow-up. Unable to wait, I bought Monistat and went to a county hospital. My tests came back clean, but I still felt miserable. I requested copies of my blood and urine test results and brought them to my Chinese herbal doctor, who identified the problem as Cystitis and advised me to stop taking antibiotics. He treated me with herbs for ten days. The burning and urgency lessened each day I took them.

1 comment:

  1. My Experience from Uk. I was Married 4 years with infertility, my journey has ended with the help of Dr Oyama. I have joined many infertility journey blogs online just to have a comforted heart over my problem and this has helped me to find the right man to help me cure this devastating problem. As a patient of endometriosis stage 3, it was really difficult to have a child but with the help of Oyama I got natural herbs and conceived within weeks of herbal treatment and before I knew it, I was finally pregnant. I never believed it was possible after 9 years of marriage. Thanks to everyone who has helped me both mentally and emotionally through this journey Oyama solved my problem with his natural herbs and I promise to manifest his work to other people and friends. WhatsApp Message/Call him on +2348108264684 and Email Oyama at: droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete